Getting Started with SAP EcoHub
Discover, evaluate, and buy targeted solutions from SAP and the SAP ecosystem
Welcome to SAP EcoHub – your trusted source for discovering, evaluating, and buying targeted solutions from SAP and partners. Use this community-powered online marketplace to find enterprise software and services that can help your organization improve the efficiency of core processes, increase business agility, and capitalize on new opportunities. Return frequently to access new product information, expert advice, and special offers while sharing information with your peers.
SAP EcoHub provides the information and insights you need for making intelligent purchasing decisions. You can:
- Explore more than 1200 solutions – including business analytics applications, mobile apps, business process software, services, SAP Crystal solutions, and more – from SAP and 600 ecosystem partners.
- Find the right solutions fast using a simple interface that lets you quickly narrow results according to industry, solution area, line of business, your enterprise size and geography.
- Locate solutions by investigating hot topics ranging from sustainability to the perfect plant strategy for efficient manufacturing.
- Access SAP EcoHub anytime, anywhere, using one of many supported computer platforms and mobile devices.
- Compare possible solutions and make sure they meet your business and technical requirements by examining key features, reviewing technical specifications, downloading white papers, viewing online videos and demos, and checking SAP certifications.
- Draw on the knowledge and experience of your peers and solution experts by reading customer success stories, accessing reviews and ratings, and participating in online discussions through links to forums and social media sites.
- Connect with vendors directly to ask specific questions, ensure that their solution road map is aligned with the SAP upgrade path, or schedule a live demonstration.
- Purchase and download many software solutions immediately through the online store.
- Request a quote and submit your requirements to vendors for other solutions. Receive rapid responses so you can begin the negotiation process and make the purchase.
This short introductory video describes how SAP EcoHub enables customers to leverage the SAP Ecosystem for breakthrough results.
SAP EcoHub for Partners
Five easy steps to get started
Opening a storefront – and new opportunities – on SAP EcoHub is absolutely free for qualified partners.
As a one-stop online marketplace, SAP EcoHub delivers an intuitive, community-powered buying experience with more than 900 solutions from SAP and trusted partners – like you.
Get approved – fast.
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or work with your partner services agent in the SAP PartnerEdge program.
Get on board.
You’ll receive your personalized “partner work center,” which lets you build and manage your presence on SAP EcoHub. For more information, attend a fact-filled orientation call or Webinar about SAP EcoHub to learn about your work center features.
Get your storefront developed.
Intuitive Web forms in your work center let you preview and post content and images that will appear on your storefront – or storefronts.
Get your storefront accepted.
After you review and accept your SAP EcoHub participation agreement, you’ll be an official member of the community.
Get published on SAP EcoHub.
Let the SAP EcoHub content operations team know you’re ready to go, and we’ll review your storefront for completeness. If changes are needed, we’ll work with you to recommended improvements.
You can always opt out. Partners can request storefront termination, and should a partner leave the SAP PartnerEdge program or lose certification by the SAP Integration and Certification Center, SAP EcoHub content operations will remove the storefront from the marketplace.
Ready to get started? If you’re a member of SAP PartnerEdge or other ecosystem partner interested in opening storefronts on SAP EcoHub, please contact us at SAP EcoHub Partners.
Partners who have already joined SAP EcoHub and who have accepted invitations into their partner work centers can click here to enter the SAP EcoHub back office.